Monday, 25 March 2013

Concluding Thoughts On My Blog.

Now for a few reflective comments on this project. This is my second time writing a blog for an assessment and I feel I have improved somewhat from last time. The formatting is better and I feel I have kept more focus, although less engagement with visual images and I believe this time around I'm slightly more reflective.

I am quite surprised by where my blog ended up. After spending so much time on my first post deciding which deity I'd use to think about the topics I completely bailed and used another religion instead. 
I was quite surprised to realise how much of my subconscious thoughts immediately went towards Christianity. 

Something I didn't do was reflect on any images, I was too busy concentrating on the actual content that I feel I forgot that it was even a possibility. For one of my posts I was originally going to reflect on visual representations of Leda and the Swan, but this changed when I looked back at the trail of Christianity I was leaving behind me. So I adapted the post accordingly but I feel this could reflect badly on my blog as a whole and so I have made and found images to go into each post although they are not well linked into the text as a whole which is a shame. Once again time management has not been my strong point.

Overall I have enjoyed writing this blog and all the things it has made me think about. It has done nothing to quell my interest in Greek religion, but merely fuelling my desire to know more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment